I was tagged by mild-mannered Lenore Diane — sweet, thoughtful Lenore. What does getting tagged mean? I’m not entirely sure, I’m new to this kind of thing. But from what I can gather, when a person gets tagged, they have to answer the eleven questions posed by the tagger. Then make up eleven new questions and tag eleven new people. In other words, an online chain letter.
Ready? Here are my answers to Lenore Diane’s questions:
1. What is your favorite color, and what do you think it would taste like?
That would be Pantone Orange 021 and it would taste like Froot Loops.
2. Do you sleep on your left side, right side, back or stomach?
All of the above, thank you. I’m a very active and indiscriminate sleeper.
3. Do you floss your teeth?
I do, with kite string. Sometimes fishing line.
4. Do you close the lid before flushing the toilet?
Wait, there’s a lid?
5. How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Nine, ten if a dessert is served.
6. How many times have you brushed your hair today? If you are follicle-challenged, how many times have you rubbed your bald head?
Let’s see, this is Wednesday, so once.
7. Do your feet smell? (Go ahead and check, we’ll wait.)
How dare you!
8. Do you have any Ben & Jerry’s ice cream in your freezer? May I have it?
I do not. This is February,
9. If you notice food stuck between someone’s teeth – do you make an effort to tell him/her? If not, why are you so cruel?
I don’t bother with telling them, no, I just go in after it.
10. What feature do you most like about me?
Hmm, that’s a toss-up between your sparkling wit and your dimples.
11. Don’t you think I should be discovered, while I sit doing nothing, and become famous for my writing?
I do and I bet you’d be discovered faster if you sat doing nothing in a bikini on the porch.
And here are my eleven questions for all of you:
1. What’s the last thing you do before going to bed?
2. When, in your life, were you the happiest?
3. What was your college major?
4. What person, living or dead, do you think had the biggest impact on the world?
5. Have you ever said no to a marriage proposal?
6. What brand of shoes are you wearing right now?
7. Where in the world would you like to work? (Personally I’d like to work at the Louvre in Paris or at Pixar Studios)
8. Do you have a favorite time of day?
9. If you could give yourself a nickname, what would it be?
10. Who is your favorite author?
11. Which one of the Seven Dwarfs is your favorite?
Good luck, everyone.
Copyright © Publikworks 2012.